Listed below are nationally board certified Music Therapists here in Arizona ready to serve you!
- National board certification requires that each music therapist has met the eligibility requirements to sit for – and pass the Certified Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) exam.
- A professional music therapist holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in music therapy from one of over 70 American Music Therapy Association (AMTA) approved college and university programs.
- In-depth knowledge in three main areas: musical foundations, clinical foundations, and music therapy foundations and principles as specified in the AMTA Professional Competencies.
- A minimum of 1200 hours of clinical training, including a supervised internship, prior to earning certification.
Robyn Harris, MT-BCBoard Certified Music Therapist Founder & CEOMusical Surprise
Musical Surprise provides the following:
- Music Therapy services and adaptive music lessons
- Private and group lessons
- Preschool music programs
- Instrument rentals and repair
- Full service music store
Musical Surprise accepts DDD funding for services
Categories: Phoenix Area, West Valley
Updated 7 months ago.