Listed below are nationally board certified Music Therapists here in Arizona ready to serve you!
- National board certification requires that each music therapist has met the eligibility requirements to sit for – and pass the Certified Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) exam.
- A professional music therapist holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in music therapy from one of over 70 American Music Therapy Association (AMTA) approved college and university programs.
- In-depth knowledge in three main areas: musical foundations, clinical foundations, and music therapy foundations and principles as specified in the AMTA Professional Competencies.
- A minimum of 1200 hours of clinical training, including a supervised internship, prior to earning certification.
Madison Lemaire, MT-BCBoard Certified Music Therapist DirectorIn Tune Music Therapy, LLC
Madison is a Music Therapist for St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center working with patients with multiple addiction/recovery and psychological diagnoses. She also is the director of a private music therapy practice, In Tune Music Therapy. She received her degree in Music Therapy from Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ and completed her internship at St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center in Phoenix, AZ. Madison received her board certification from The Certification Board for Music Therapists (http://cbmt.org).
Madison works with a variety of patient groups including:
- Patients Dealing with Substance Addiction and Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injury / Stroke (CVA) Victims
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Hospice and Long-Term Care facilities,
- Veterans and others who are challenged with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Early Childhood Development
- Children and Adults with special needs including autism, ADHD, developmental and learning disorders